fredag 26 augusti 2011

The Mirror of Abandoned Commandments

Dead pony island baby walking down the hall, tomorrow echoes from silence, come together

Paradox timelines forms a crocodiles jaw, eating equators beneath me, it's now or never

Electric orphans rising in the nightfall, chimes of freedom is ringing, come together

People gather round me and let me tell a tale, come sit around the atomic campfire behold the Holy Grail

Cold blooded ancient jaws that shreds my insides also eases the yearning, come together

Elastic membrane enveloping high tides also pleases the burning, it’s now or never

Untamed frenzy from the brim of the claw whirling here right inside me, come together

Mirage-like alligators tainting my mind, green-purple creatures complete me, it's now or never

Spectral beings with the outlines of time, chimes of freedom is ringing, it’s now or never

Black surface’s silent midnights stride, white sunset’s whispering winds

6 kommentarer:

  1. Who's crazy ass garage is that?

    SvaraRadera
  2. I GOTTA CHUBBY IN MY PANTS RITE NOW....

    SvaraRadera
  3. If this is what heaven looks like, boy I aint afraid to die.

    SvaraRadera
  4. The yellow Knuckle with the green flames is my old bike!
    I sold the old chopper survivor frame, tank, fender and sissy bar a few years ago.
    Great to see it on the road!
    Dean

    SvaraRadera