torsdag 23 juni 2011

Stockholm - Bottrop / Part #1

Here's a few random pics from me and Adam's little flathead trip from Stockholm, Sweden to Bottrop, Germany, we were out riding for two weeks and did stops at the Joker's Show in Tidaholm and then spent a few days in Göteborg on our way down to Bottrop. There was so many great people showing up riding with us all the way from Tidaholm and the UL didn't even cough once during the whole trip, we had the best of times.

Peter Longhair and Marcus getting ready for the Autobahn.

Me, Rickard, Anneli and Jimmy getting ready for the ferry's buffé

Adam getting the sidecar ready for Germany.

Sebastian's Knucklehead is one of my all time favorites, I just love that bike.


One of too many gas stops, or wait, we ran out of gas a few times so I guess that should be too few..?


Jerry broke down on the Autobahn, changed the plugs and off we went.

Somewhere near Hamburg, or was it Bremen, or wait, I think it might have been Hannover? I was hungover I do remember that much.

I love Jerry, and he even got his rain jacket to try some of the German mayonnaise...


Good times at the show, Benji is such a ruler.

Beware of the tulip!

There was so many great friends showing up from all over the world and I can't wait to go back next year, I want to thank everyone involved in the show and specially The Draggers for taking such great care of us at all times, we are beyond stoked. So, hats off to you and I'll post more pics in a bit...

3 kommentarer:

  1. it was so good to have you at the show my friend! good memories

    SvaraRadera
  2. It was fun Saturday night in Bottrop with you guys and the other crazy boys & girls in the small tent, see you all next year and ride safe!!!
    Cheers from The Netherlands,... Ailton©

    SvaraRadera