fredag 10 september 2010

Tinnitus In My Heart


Robin Nillsen took this photo of me lipsliding the bottom corner

One of my all time favourite skate spots, the Vilda Vanadis adventure bath has been bulldozed.
Located down town Stockholm right above Sveavägen we used to go there a lot. It was built in 1938 and has been closed down for decades, the concrete water slide was super scary, fast, cracked and best of all; totally covered with chipped and cracked fiberglass. The transitions were stupid tight, way kinked and went all the way to over vert.

Vanadis in the 1950's

I don't think I ever skated there without bleeding from at least three different body parts, I’ve been arrested there twice and have ran from security guards & pigs countless times, but it’s still the most fun I ever had...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar