tisdag 5 juli 2011

To Everything There Is A Season / Supertuppen Gets More Teeth

I instantly disconnected the sidecar when we got back from Germany and yesterday I figured it's time to change the gearing to give Supertuppen a nicer freeway cruising RPM range.

Since the Model U Flathead's got this amazing tourqe I went straight from a 22 teeth transmission sprocket up to a 25. I was going to go with a 23 or maybe 24 at first but sometimes you just can't prevent yourself...

My cousin Adam took this amazing photo from the sidecar. And now since the sidecar is no longer on the bike it feels a bit like I'm rediscovering the inner being of the motorcycle all over again, and trying to translate the angelic feeling of beeing able to lean into curves through words would be a direct mockery to all literature known to mankind ...at best.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Your cousin is surley the man, the photographer, to catch THE moment... Beautiful!

    SvaraRadera
  2. No ones flying those fighter aircraft. Its crazy. Swedes are on some next level shit.

    SvaraRadera
  3. I need to find a way to make Supertuppen do that shit...

    SvaraRadera