lördag 18 september 2010

An Electric Line To Your Zodiac Sign

I was hoping to use 1" pipe to keep it simple, but since the risers ID was a bit bigger than the Springer top clamp's ID, I used thicker pipe and did the ends in two different OD's to fit two different ID's while listening to D.I...

I only have one cd in my garage; the first song is D.I's "I Hate Surfing In H.B" and then it's "Hurry On Sundown" by Hawkwind at least 6 times in a row, then it's "Silver Machine" like 4-5 times. The ends came out 1" / 1.007" pretty sober.

Silver Machine is one of my all time favourite Hawkwind songs, Lemmy's vocals are truly magnetic.

I love Silver Soldering, and silver soldering listening to Silver Machine.

Dave Brock was the original heart of Hawkwind and since I didn't have the heart to cut any original handlebars I did it this way, and lucky for me I had an extra in-line Springer top clamp. Now they're all done and ready to go on the Knuck and I'm all ready to go right back to the fridge.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar