tisdag 3 augusti 2010

Flathead Wallpaper For Sidfläsk MC

Jesus Christ is the Son of God and Charles Manson is the Son of Man, not much to wonder about really. But one thing I do wonder about is why the Motor Company never called the Flatheads Under Head Valves after the Over Head Valves came out and ruined everything..?

Side Valves??? They might as well have called them Side Cams!
The valves are under the heads, they should be called UHV's, period, end of discussion.
I think this is a mechanical and intellectual scandal on so many different levels...

2 kommentarer:

  1. I like how you think! And my nipples are exploding with emotion when I see the image and read the argumentation. It's quite physical.
    Johan

    SvaraRadera
  2. The motor company is a downhill machine. Its run by daughters of businessmen.

    SvaraRadera